Sign Production » Routed Signs
Advanced Graphics has the ability to cover your every need. We stock a large variety of materials – you are not limited to sign industry standard materials. A sign created by the cutting away from a solid material such as foam or wood, where the lettering and / or design is cut down into the surface of the sign blank. Unlike hand carved pieces, routed signs generally refer to signs that are CNC routed or machine carved.
In addition to wood, routed signs can be made from High Density Urethane, (HDU), and a substitute that weathers better than natural wood.
Advanced Graphics is able to route signs to most any shape and perform dimensional carving too. We can route most any substrate like:
- Poly Carv
We also manufacture custom signs, individually routed letters, logos and push-thru faces!
- Aluminum, Dibond, Aluminate & more
- Wood (Cedar, Redwood & M.D.O.)
- Metal Laminates ( Wilsonart & Chem metal) Pounce, Line & Stud patterns available
- Plastics, Acrylic, PVC / Sinta & Poly Carv
- Foam (H.D.U, Gatorfoam & Kapabloc
- Now available: 3 Dimensional Prismatic Logos, Letters & more…